
Yesterday, I accidentally found out this movie. I found the name of the movie is quite cute. So I watched it. It's called 女人那话儿 - Women's Private part. It won Best International Featured Film.
This is not exactly a movie. It's mostly interviews, interviewed different type of women to ask for their thought about love, sex desire, and man.
They interviewed woman from different age, and different background. It talked about gigolo, seeing table dance, sexual desire for normal woman, and sexual desire for lesbian, thought about man, what does woman want to be? be wife? be affair partner? be second illegal wife? They also interviewed AV actress, prostitute and more.
And surprisingly, women do not trust love anymore. They do not believe in ever lasting love. They believe that, they will love more than a man in their life time. And they can love their kids more than husband.
Some interesting interview that I love...
1) Gigolo...
In the interview with gigolo, it also mentioned about the different type of service required by different age of women. The most sex driven age is from 30s to 40s. (Gooshhhh......I fall into this category!!!!) And I am at beginning stage now. When 40s the women need more concern. They need the gigolo to talk to them. 20 year old to 29 years old women are mostly curious, that's why find gigolo. And gigolo said, most of the richer women are very lonely.
2) Do you prefer to be legal wife? be affair partner? be second illegal wife?
A woman she commented that she would rather be affair partner. It's exciting, and the man will always miss her. He will call her every hour. And think of her when have sex with his wife. His body, mind, and sperms are belong to her. woooo....cooL!!!
3) Why man likes woman to moan? Well the woman think that moaning is noisy. They prefer quiet. Quality moan is more important that just moan without the "peak". They think short moan is sexier than keep moaning. Who doesn't know moaning without the orgasm? I agree that too!
4) What do you expect to see when go for table dance?
Woman commented that, "I wanna see sexual organ" haha....well, I love their comment is so open, and speak up themselves. They are very outspoken.
If you understand Cantonese, you must watch it. It's so true, and make you more understand about women's life. No matter you are man or woman. Get some useful information from their experience in sex, in love, and in man.
The movie link
This is 18 SX. It's explicit. However, it's not ham sup. Watch it with another perspective to look at the relationship between man and woman... Enjoy!
2 comments:
this is interesting..
i wanna watch it too :-)
Please...you must watch it :P
Post a Comment