I have been doing quick shopping last weekend.
Friday night when I was playing Nintendo Wii. A call from Soo Yee told me that, "Swarovski is on sales. It's 75% off!!!! What do you want to get?"
"I want necklace, earrings, and mobile phone accessories. How much is that?" (I still concerned about the price, as I am broke!)
"Well, range from 20 to 40 pound."
"Wow....so cheap. Please get me 2 pairs of earrings, 2 necklace, and 1 mobile phone accessories" And I have got it. It's with Soo Yee. I have many things with her, and I owe her a lot. I have Swarovski not sure how many sets and what are they already. And I have Burberry belt, and what else I have there? I can't keep track ... I plan to fly over to meet Soo Yee by end of the year. It's good to shop there and nice to see Soo Yee and ah cheh again! Let's travel with me Soo Yee hehe...To Eastern Europe....as you suggested...
Then Saturday when I went to work in Damansara Mutiara, after I settled the thing, I went to Naf Naf for 15 minutes I guess. I have got 3 pieces of new clothing. And I went into a luggage store for 5 minutes to get an Elle lap top bag.
I am now shopping in Japan through my cousin, Mei. She is helping me to get a Blue Label Burberry hand bag.
Feel like dying with the financial burden that created by myself, at the same time feel great to get those stuff stock up home, and do the exchange of handbag, and wear a different accessories to go out everyday. It's making the process mah fan, and time consuming, but it's fun. Fan Jin....
No comments:
Post a Comment