My classmates and I went to celebrate after getting our result. All pass, and in fact some passed with flying colour!
We have gone for Balinese food at Ole Ole Bali, Sunway Pyramid. It's the same as BumbumBali, Puchong. In fact, the interior design is even better. Then we separated into two groups (male & female) to go shopping.
The feeling of group shopping was fantastic. I have got 3 dresses from Promod, and 2 accessories. It's on sales, the total of the bill is only cost like a dress for normal price I bought.
After shopping session end at 10pm, we went to Flam, one of the "drinking place" till 1am.
And I don't have my holiday today :P
2 comments:
You reminded me the balinese food again !!! I miss that
haha... I really love it. I am gonna treat my team to eat it next Thursday for CNY.
Post a Comment