Jan 19, 2008

Golf

I'm hooked to Nintendo Wii. I learned something from it too!!

Golf is a dirty game. You get all sort of names depending how you sink the ball.

If you sink the ball from outside of the rink, you will get a birdie. This one's good for lady or gay golfer.

If you sink the ball within, you get puki, i mean boogie. That's why guys always try to shoot from within. If you are lucky enough, you'll get double or triple of that.

I don't know under what condition you will get "par". If you get a really beautiful par, in cantonese, you can call "len par" etc.

Golf is a nice game isn't it? I start to like it...

3 comments:

Va:L said...

Let me define some more for plural.

If you got 2 pars, then you get a pair of par. If you need to lum all par, you lum par the total.

And I think boogie is a right word for shooting within a shorter distance. Becoz...it can't be too long...:P

Golf is really a hum sup game...with all the funny name when you got into the hole!

Anonymous said...

yeah i think it must be created by ham sap ah bak hahahaha

Va:L said...

heheehehe that's why this game majority special for ah bak...heheheh