Hi hi ...hehe...I am gonna away for next few days loo...going to Bali....
I forgot to bring my camera home. Hope my dad will bring me tomorrow morning :P if not, I can't show my pics to share with you loo....
Anyway, U might not be able to see pretty me...hehe....it's trip with colleagues.....
5 comments:
You very shiok la... enjoy yourself!
Wah!!! Bali? A nice place to go shop.
things are cheap there...buy buy buy...have fun!
hehehehh really cheap!!!! I loan money from my colleagues. I didn't prepare so much, as I know I bring more, I will spend more. I've successfully negotiated some handicraft, posters, and some clothings at cheap price!!!!
And I love to surf now. It's so much of fun. I will blog it later.... hehe...My body is now pain like hell!!! When I was driving back home, I felt so difficult, my body is so pain, and not flexible at all. This is the result of surfing... I jump on surfing board whenever I see wave! The time, I forgot about pain.
oh gal..what a holiday, wish i were there, i want to try to surf too!! Wish i can have a short break after New Year. I want a showy holiday this time. Can't wait for your story.
hey hey.....plan plan...i wanna go again! Wanna be real surfer...surf more... a lot of japanese leng chai surfers ehhhh.....
Post a Comment