Nov 22, 2007

Trade Partner

Lately, I heard something like trade partner. That means a couple might get their friends to exchange husband or wife. WTF!!!! They exchange for sexual activities!!!

I really feel our culture has been changed. Peoples are driven by their desires but not their brain anymore. I can't accept that if my husband sleep with other girls. How can I agree with someone that I know to share my husband on bed?? And at the same time I go to sleep with someone's husband. That's ridiculous !!!! Where is the moral value goes? Please...respect will be gone if you do this.

I foresee, if there is something like that happened, there is sure a discussion. Say, your friend came to talk to you about your husband performance on her. WTF!!!! hm...say...ahh...I think your husband need to improve his XXXX skill. He can do better. And I miss his XXXX.... AAARRgggHhhhh....If that's about my husband, I could have kill myself.

There are many things you can do to excite your life with your partners. Why must trade them? I pity those peoples who do this. I really can't understand these peoples motives.

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I know a friend who is doing this in KL. I was disgusted. Cant believe his wife would agree to such things.

Va:L said...

hm...And he dare to tell u? He wants to trade ur husband for his wife, and get u?