I always have big smile or big laugh when together with friends. I also always make move to call friends whenever I miss them.
Therefore...peoples think I am 大笑姑婆
These days I am a bit busy. So I called A LOT lesser than normal time. When I free, I called friends like usual, and I got many rumours.
- I have arguments with Sharon
- I am not happy with XXX
- I have got another group of friends, so look down on the existing group
My goodness.....I love my lovely friends' imagination. I really must keep my smile and contact with you girls and guys. I am very high profile one, ask me if you doubt of anything. I will tell very frankly~! I tulan, I tell 1! I happy I also tell! You should know it...
I called Sharon....clarify again....eh? Do we have problem again? I do not know....I really wanna find out. Again, I am not prepared to lose her, as I still value her pretty much. Although, I tulan her sometimes, this tu...will not keep so long. Please.....rumours are pretty, but...do not spoil our relationship....she is my ah dar...though not number 1, but not dropping her to number 16 号爱人 yet hehehehhehe she is top 5!
*** Sharon's pic has been removed by Min-Hui...Sharon does not allow me to put it on *** refer other blog's pics hehehehhe****
2 comments:
ah dar and ah ling, my top 3, knowing you is 1 of the best thing of my live. Love you both.
opss...we have triangle love now hehe
Post a Comment