Nov 26, 2007

Cough Mixture

I have bought a bottle of cough mixture this afternoon. It tastes very good! hehe ...
I am lazy to drink it with spoon, therefore, drink it from the bottle direct. And it reminded me 8-9 months ago I used it to sleep.

I know it is not good, but I really couldn't sleep that time. Knowing the bf is belong to someone else, and knowing he was with another girl, and knowing he is still coming back to same house. I was almost gone crazy.

I have had big argument with him to get him move out. I have had big cried, and I took 1/4 bottle of Bena cough mixture. It was so so so powerful than the vodka that I like. I straightly slept on bed for whole day without having any energy to wake up. He was almost sending me to see doctor. Well, I am strong enough to recover by myself. I just need rest.

Thinking of it, I want to contact him very much. Too bad, I didn't transfer his number when I change my new mobile phone. I tried to get from him from Skype, but no reply. It's alright! I just thought of to keep in touch, as he was the person I was so deeply in love with. hm...May be I am thinking too much. Perhaps he doesn't wish to know me in his life. Too bad! I am his "learning mate" in this life, and perhaps for next life, or previous life. See things with open mind.

I am reading a book, which related to multiple live. I really believe that we have to appreciate friends, family members, and peoples you meet. We meet almost every lives, or alternate lives. We are learning mate. We learn from each other. Without any of you, I can't learn in my life! We are just playing different role each time, ehh role playing ma! Just that we have been putting into real scenario, which the whole performance is taking longer time to finish. As well as more problems to solve.

4 comments:

A C said...

Oh honey, no need to think about him. YOu haven't told me that you actually gulped down that much Bena. I thought I'm the only one who is suicidal. Next time ask me to join ok?

Va:L said...

Well, I think of him because I think because recently I dreamed about him, as I told you.

I didn't try to suicide, I just want to sleep, get some rest. I was not myself that time anymore, I was so depressed.

Next time I would call you to share the bottle of Bena with me then...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Eh.. so sad one? I hope you are over him now.

Va:L said...

I am okay! I have the Bena because I need to sleep without interruption. I didn't try to suicide hehe