When you have hiccups, due to imbalance pressure of your body....
1) Go to the toilet
2) Tear a piece of Toilet Paper (*** MUST BE TOILET PAPER)
3) Size of the toilet paper is depends on size of your head, and how serious is your hiccups!
4) put it on your forehead
5) Sample of the picture is shown below....
(My cousin's one of little twins daughter, they are so cute)
2 comments:
And what logic is that???
You dun 'teem ngo' ah. Later hiccup in office go stick a piece of shit paper on my forehead and everyone laughs!
hahahahha I don't know whether it works. Coz i didnt try. But my cousin said work on her kids wor...
So I assume, work for everybody also :P
It's just something like, if you have the infection for your mouth, then you put blue colour ink thing, then write a "harimau" in chinese on you cheek ma...I think heheheh
Post a Comment