
I want to get a Jacuzzi tub!!! I am planning to get something like that. It will be a slightly bigger construction to me, because my current bathroom cannot fit it. If I were to buy this jacuzzi tub, I will need to knock down the wall of my bathroom, and change some flooring thing in my changing room. Wow...it will be then perfect jacuzzi room + changing room!!!
I am working out with it by next year. I have to then cut down my traveling, and install this! I just checked out the price for jacuzzi tub, it cost RM 3900 and installation. To knock down the walls, and to changing piping system, and also some flooring part, I guess easily another RM 1500- RM 2000. I wonder if anyone know someone who provide cheapest service with good quality of work? hm..... jacuzzi....jacuzzi....
No comments:
Post a Comment