Plant Visit...
I found an interesting during plant visit. After the production site, we visited farm. It's the one of the largest group in Thailand, CP Group. Well, my supplier told me an interesting thing when we visited the fishes session. He asked "do you know how does Fighting Fish, or Splendid Beta get pregnant?"
The way they get pregnant is very special. They look at each other, the female fighting fish will then get pregnant. That's why they always block the fish with card board.
I am thinking, pity fish! So dangerous, kena "chew 1 chew" will get pregnant. My goodness. Then the fish can never try the excitement of having sex. What if the fish doesn't wanna get pregnant, but accidentally look at the male fish? shit.... must close the eyes all time. However, my beloved Adrian said, it could be good for some female. You no need to suffer for the pain, but can get pregnant. I questioned, what if the female want to enjoy the pain? Who knows...
Thai Food...
I have put on 3 kg back from Bali and Bangkok trip!!! I am now on diet, with cereal and oats for breakfast and lunch. AAARRGgghhhh......
My supplier paid for almost 90% of our meals. And they brought us for good good Chinese food, and Thai food. The best is of course Tom Yam Kong lol, then followed by Clear Soup Tom Yam, then lobster sashimi together with lobster soup...(YUMMY!!!) garlic fried baby pig.....
Another good thing is, hotel serve bacon...IT'S PORK BACON!!! and also serve PORK PORRIDGE!!!! so so so good!@!....
Shopping...
Of course, the thing that we can't miss is shopping. Si Lom is a good place to shop. But it's very tiring to negotiate for lower price. BKK handicraft is more expensive than Bali....Anyway, I have got 2 candles stand...hehe...sorry I can't take picture, as I left it with my supplier who based in Malaysia. I will get it from her by this week. My luggage was very full. I thought of to use small baggage to control my buying....it's actually useless.....Can't help...
ah....I bought a lot of Naraya!!! I love it!!!
Thai Lady...
I got to know a young lady, Nut (Please use the way we read in han yu pin yin to read her name N_UT), her Chinese name 美睸, who is from my supplier company. She is the secretary of the vice president. She is a Thai Chinese very funny, polite, and kind. She wants to offer us help all time. Help us to carry the harvest from shopping, want to send us back from MRT to our hotel. I didn't want to let her send us back to hotel, because there is a walk. We worry about her safety. She didn't want to listen to us. She insisted want to send us back to hotel, I said no of course. Then she said she bought the MRT ticket to the same station as ours. She need to buy new one from there. Okay! I let her to go with us to the station. She kept pulling us and asked us to let her go to hotel with us...."PLSsss...plss....let me go with you ....please......" ha...... I allowed her to go up to the escalator... and she wanted us to call her when we reached hotel. :P We seldom report...hehe so we forgot...so sorry...Nut called to ask for hotel number, and look for our room number...hehe sorry.....we wasted of your effort...
From Left: Xiao Wei (My supplier who based in KL), myself, and Nut (Who based in BKK)
From Left: Jodie (My colleague), Nut, and myself...Massage
Of Course, we won't miss the massage in Thailand. We did it last minute on the last day after Chak Tu Chak shopping. We checked out hotel, and bring our baggages together to massage. I have to highly recommend this massage centre in Bangkok. It's clean, and very nice. Please do not expect extra service from there.
It's Let's Relax, at 6th Floor, Toyota showroom, at Rachadha Phisek. There is a nicer outlet, it's a bungalow house, which is located at 77, Sukhumbit soi 39. You have to make appointment before going. It's my family favourite massage centre, that we MUST go at least once during our Bangkok trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment