Nov 5, 2007

A Thief

Sam and I usually go to shopping on Sunday. Last Sunday as usual. We parked the car inside the shopping centre and had our lunch in there also. Then we decided to shop at those shops outside the shopping centre.

On the street suddenly we heard a woman in red dress screaming " where are you going mum?" " Don't you make me chase you!!" She kept repeating to scream like nobody around her. When I walked pass her I saw her hand holding 2 pairs of glasses still inside the box. For no reason, I don't know why I assumed she stole them straightaway, because if she really bought them then they should be in a bag. But I didn't really bother, thats just my crazy thought.

We walked back to the shopping centre to continue our shopping. Inside the shopping centre there are some massage chairs that you can put some coins in and get 5 minutes massage. Sam tried once long time ago and he wanted me to try this time. So I was massaging by the machine, and suddenly I spotted the same lady in red at the ladies accesories store next to us, straightaway I could feel that shes trying to steal because:
1) She was carrying a empty plastic bag
2)The way she looked and tried the things was strange

So Sam and I started to pay attention to her while I was still being massaged.
From what we saw definately shes a thief. Sam said should tell the boss, I said don't be busy body. But then we really witnessed that she put things inside her plastic bag, not her hand bag !!

Sam couldn't hold himself and ran into the shop to tell the boss but the lady was walking away already. The boss quickly closed his shop and called security then he followed the lady because the policy within the shopping centre is you cannot just catch the thief, must leave to job to security.

Sam was so busy body and follow them as well. I was just sitting at the chair to rest. But after 10minutes security still not yet arrive. The boss still follow the lady. I guess he gave up because the lady walked quite far already and no sign of any security officer.

I don't know what happen next because we left also. Sam was'nt happy because he didn't get to see a show that he expected to see. Haha !

Tell you what, the lady in red is a really brave thief. There were soooooooooo many people around her but she still dare to steal the thing and put inside an empty plastic bag which is visible !!!

No comments: