Nov 8, 2007

Express myself? How?

This is as a reply to AC post, am honestly not good in expressing myself in real life. I am kind of person that do not like like argument, and I hide my feeling a lot, especially at work. So, I smile. I'll swallow my anger, and think the other way round, things that will makes me feel better. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to pay back, consciously, or unconsciously, I don't like it. I don't like to say bad things of others behind them, that's one of the thing I hate most. Because there is in deed people like that in the work place.

You can't really tell if it's a good thing or not, sometimes I feel envy for the those who can express their feeling or thoughts freely; there are some times I feel disgrace about people that express their feeling without giving a thought to feeling of others. Especially hate over ego or self centered person, they don't mind at all to hurt you, behind you and even in front of you. It's impossible for them to learn to respect. Hopeless.

Sometimes arguments happen when people need to express themselves to those who not agreed with them, I'll keep my mouth shut in these situation, this, makes my friend even mad at me. They want a fight, they want to express their anger, but i just keep my mouth shut. Feel sorry for them. I had a friend who is willing to argue on everything, with me or with her hubby. Her hubby behave exactly like me. This really drive her crazy.
I can imagine she actually want to bang her head against that wall at the moment. There'll still be war in between us, the cold war. I am better in this.

People whose can express themselves better proved to life longer than people who can't. But I can't help it still keep swallow dead cat, and only keep quite. Anyway no worry, I'll just swallow everything and tell myself be strong, and be more careful to the people that force to eat dead cat. Still smile and laugh with them, will not let them see my weakest point.

My poor family, especially my beloved sis, she's the main source for me the express my anger, and me poor mum too. I dare to do that, family members are there to forgive us for whatsoever we did wrong. I do not mind when they do the same to me too, as we are part of each other.

Now I have a new way to express myself though, I blog. Will I live longer if I can express myself freely in blog writing??






9 comments:

QQAlice said...

I believe by writting is an alternative way to express your feeling too because the readers can feel it. I also believe it is ok to express ur anger or any feeling to your family members because you trust them and they are there to listen to you, to help you, to understand you and of course to forgive you. Cheer up girl !! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Anger management is kinda important. It is shown by our EQ whether high or low. Since we have such of the HIGH EQ, we wouldn't simply 'shoot' people.

I'm not good to express my anger either even to my family members. What can I do is just cry quietly to release my sadness. Sometime really don't want to 'wat G' inside and wanna express it out but the tears always come first... to make myself balance, i would called up some friends for chilling out. Thank you to all my friends that chilled out with me all these while :D

well... ah nam, don't forget we are always open the arms widely for you

Purple~MushRooM said...

Express yourself in your blog!! Just like me.. with all swearing!

But don't throw your anger on your parents and siblings, please. It's really unfair to them and it hurts them. Someday when they're gone from earth, you will regret.

So, start living life better so that you wont regret! Love your family, they are not there for you to throw your anger upon.

Va:L said...

Blog really helped me a lot! I expressed my feeling, share my feeling with my beloved friends. And now, I know I actually have many friends with me. I don't just need a fucking guy to be with me. I am fine without any man hehe....

ahnam said...

QQ & Purple, I don't normally express my anger to my family, very rarely in deed, even when I was at home. I don't show my anger easily, I like to talk talk n talk till I get a way out. They find it very irritating sometimes... ngam ngam cham cham

devil angel, yes we can cry, like you, I rather do it quietly, just let tears dry on their onw, and we'll be strong again after that..hug hug

Yeah Min Hui, U don't need a fucking guy to be with you, but it's not bad the have a nice guy around, just it's a bit difficult to get 1.


swearing for me, is for fun, when I go out with a bunch of crazy friends, but to swear to express my feeling, I refuse to do so, well it doesn't help for me. :)

A C said...

You don't need to channel your anger by saying things to hurt other's feeling. What I was trying to say was tell other people about your feeling, not how you feel or hate about others. Let other people know how you feel, and they will communicate better than you. If you don't let them know, how will they know they hurt you?

Va:L said...

I decided to tell...
Sharon, I dont like to greet with Mat 7....Mat Lan...and What Lan...
I feel offensive...

Anonymous said...

The mat 7 mat lan only amongs friend's talk... u can see this that's mean u r my friend... it is not offensive... if its really offense u then i'm sorry... that's me! i don't think that's a big deal coz u can only see this thru msn

Va:L said...

well...I know it. But I can't accept. Coz when the moment I see Mat 7, I got no mood to talk to you already. I do not want this to affect our friendship, as I value you a lot. Please treat me special, not to mat 7 me at first message...Appreciate that......

U know lar...many things we are not in the same view already, I really want to keep our friendship...That's why I voiced up :P hehe...Eh this Friday dinner...mark your calender....