ha...... I am gonna pay for my Egypt trip air ticket tomorrow. And I will have my ticket on the same day! I feel very excited, while I want the time come faster, but I scare of the time passing too fast. As before Egypt trip, I am supposed to have my assignments due, and exam. I have done nothing for my assignments! Shoot....I have 1 more week for 2 asses.... dim suen hou!Gonna sleep now, and wake up later for ass....
Cant wait to celebrate Hari Raya Haji in Egypt. Together with QQAlice!!! Counting down.... One more month to go~!
3 comments:
Yeah I just can't wait that we all go to Pyramid together with the camels and horses and Adam must be damn exciting..or maybe very scare. Pyramid !! The world famous historical spot !! here we come !!!
heheheheh...I can't wait....!!!!
This is one of the places i would love to visit. But is it safe there? Can't wait to read about your experience.
Post a Comment