The last night before we leave, we went to have dinner at this place, which is on the beach. With live band!!! nah...sorry, forgot the name of the place.....hehe
A page with a few authors...Please refer to "Lin Wu to you by...." to recognize the actual author of the particular blog... Hope you like it.
Nov 7, 2007
Bali Trip 2
Here are some of the other pictures from my colleague's camera...it's not completed....but...just to share u some terrible pics
In Front of Hard Rock....Big Family pic
We walked out to have dinner when we arrived....nice 1@!
eheehheeh busy shopping lol, what else?
This is the poster that I bought. I wanna frame it and put it as my bed header.
Surfing training... our simulator hehe....this is the standing position that we need to have to get ourselves balance.
This is the position when we wait for wave lol.....paddle, paddle, paddle...
Come on guys....time to bring board to the sea....Shit!!! So heavy! I can't even bring it up from the sand....
Somebody help.....it's really heavy....I am not sure why I got the heaviest...
Anyway...hold on....a pic first hehe
go go go......
See....? I actually surf successfully about 5 times in that hour...hehe....I didn't wait for the instructor....whenever I see wave before I reach the instructor...I already jumped to the board...and started to surf ...I forgot about dangerous, tired, pain and others factors as I said...
My colleague like this girl bah...or else I also can't answer why he took this pic...
I wish to have this wave when the time we surf....morning wave is not as big as afternoon 1...

The last night before we leave, we went to have dinner at this place, which is on the beach. With live band!!! nah...sorry, forgot the name of the place.....hehe
The last night before we leave, we went to have dinner at this place, which is on the beach. With live band!!! nah...sorry, forgot the name of the place.....hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment