Since my holiday is confirmed and it is going to be 2 months, I have informed Adam's childcare centre that Adam last day with them will be on the 28/11/07 which is the day we are leaving Sydney. Reason to do this is because being 2 months away I really don't want to keep paying the childcare fee. It is nearly $2,000 which I can save this money for other purpose. Another reason that I am doing this because I know when we come back Adam can go back to them without Q in the waiting list because the owner is the best friend of Sam's boss lady. Last time Adam got in there just within couple days after we asked the boss lady. Normally in Sydney, the time frame in waiting list is up to 2 years. You should register your child already before he/she is born and have to register in few centre if avialable in your area.
I started to feel sad for Adam because he is going to leave his friends. He loves his friends so much and they love him alot too. I really not willing to do that to him though at this stage he won't understand whats happening.
This childcare centre has 3 different centres, in one same area there are 2 centres, one is for 0-2 years old, the other one is for 2-5 years old. Adam started at 0-2 yrs old and few months ago he started 2-5 years old, the manager has transfered Adam before he turned 2 because Adam is an over active and aggresive boy, the 1st centre is for younger baby and kids and the space is not big enough for him to run. Also it is too dangerous for other babies on the floor just can roll, because anytime Adam could step on him. When Adam started the 2nd centre for full time, I felt so sad because he won't see those friends anymore who are same age with him and has been knowing each other since they were babies. How sad. I really don't know how he feels but time to time I will mention his friends names at home so he can remember them. I just dont want him to forget his buddies and ladies.
Today, when I stepped into the childcare I saw Michala !!! She has been transfered from the 1st centre to the 2nd centre starting today !! She saw Adam and straightaway gave Adam a big cuddle and Adam was so happy. They both walked in and started to play and I saw Adam was just smiling and happy. Normally he w/ill cry when I leave him there. Even the supervisor said the first time she saw him walked inside so quick. Michala's mum told me that Michala loves Adam so much, everyday talking about Adam at home, all her grand parents know who is Adam. I was so impressed that makes me even feeling so sad today that Adam is going to leave them soon.
I love all the kids from the 1st centre because maybe they are younger and they are more friendly. Every morning when I just open the door, all this little kids either can walk already or still crawling on the floor will all come to Adam and screaming Adam !! Adam !!! Some kids want me to take them out, want me to hold them, want me to play with them. I always wish I can work there as trainee. But as a childcare worker, salary is not that high. But its a happy job I reckon.
I guess the class photo will be ready this week, so I will bring it back to Malaysia to show you those babies and kids.
1 comment:
well, 天下没有不散的宴席
let Adam learns it. He has to go through this process anyway. It's cruel, but this is real life situation. They can still meet, but later. He will understand. See, we are far far apart, but we keep good contact!
Post a Comment