Nov 11, 2007

Not Another Yu (Embarrassing) Incident

Well again, another embarrassing moment to share with you all. After some nice workout from Body Jam, having some nice shower and steam room session, I was ready to go cheerily and chirpily.

Not to mention earlier that I turn into the wrong direction of the dancing move and subsequently bumped into someone else, there was even more embarrassing incident coming up.

I don't know if it's the after-body-jam-cheer-up-mood effect, I was unusually friendly to people. I saw this girl chillin out with her friends. I remember talking to her in a group of people. So I said hello and she threw me a weird expression. I told her we talked before and "can't you remember me?". She said no. Then she giggled with her friends.

Oh no, have I changed so much in these few weeks. Even an instructor who no longer teaches at the gym where I worked out still could recognize me!

Well, I was so tempted to say "It's not like I'm really interested in you. But just thought that we have talked before." Of course I didn't say that as that could lead them to label me as having thick face! So all the shame was mine. Yeap, I swallowed it all!

2 comments:

Va:L said...

Well, Honey...I trusted you! I trust your eyes will not get other girls except me...whauhahahauha

QQAlice said...

ahahhaha...Adrian maybe you were too high that mis recognised someone else.