Nov 7, 2007

Car Burning in My Apartment Building!

I was on my way to the gym when this incident took place. Ern called me asking whether I was at home because apparently the floor where I park my car has a fire incidents. Maybe he was worried my car would get involved.

At first I thought it was just a minor fire until Ern showed me the picture later that night. I was shocked!

carfire01

This picture shows how bad it was. I can't imagine what would happen to those cars parked near to it. But I didn't hear of any other cars that were affected.

Rumors have that the car belongs to a married guy who is having an affair with a rich girl. The rich girl bought this car for him. The rich girl also bought a unit in our apartment so that they can spend their time there. Apparently the wife found out. According one of the residents here, the wife have been asking their neighbors whether they have seen her husband. The wife also knows about the car. They said the wife set a fire on the car. Currently the "dog boy girl" goes missing in action.

FYI, my apartments are studio and one room suites. There are many residents who are single, young couple..... and also mistresses, "little white face" (like the guy above) and many many interesting people... maybe including me? ;)

7 comments:

QQAlice said...

hmm...thats a nice car though. Is the news on the newspaper?

A C said...

I don't know. I read The Star everyday but haven't noticed it...

ahnam said...

Probably on China express, hahah

Anonymous said...

I checked ChinePress D... didnt notice got such news :p

Purple~MushRooM said...

The married man so lucky one? Can tiu and got free car and apartment.

Va:L said...

well, may be he is huge or good in skill. Or he might be huge and also good in skill...hehe

Va:L said...

check check....China Press reporter... Didn't you write it? Ms. Sharon...