Nov 14, 2007

Busy Messy Splashy Milky Chocky Morning !

This morning I was pretty busy because I needed to change my bedsheet, to wash it and to hang it before I leave for work. Meantime I got to fix Adam's breakfast and myself. I started to drink the milkshake from Herbal life since Monday that was given by my brother just to try. What I normally do is to put soya chocolate milk, ice cubes and the milkshake and protein powder to blend together.

So today I did the same, when I started to press the button to blend it was a noisy and loud cracky sound. Adam was standing not far watching me and he started to cry when he heard the noise ( he always scare of noises from any kind of machines). Then I stopped the blender and restarted it again, the noise still there and I thought just because too much ice cubes but in fact I forgot I left a spoon inside also !!!!!! I didn't realise that and I just let it blend but just after few seconds the blender is broken with a hole but still blending and the milkshake has splashed all over my kitchen !!!

I was stoned and just stood there to watch the milkshake to lead but I heard Adam screamed and cried and very quick he was disappeared. I didn't really check on him because I was just concentrating on the milkshake.
But at the same time I heard Adam was with his Dad who still asleep on bed.

So I started to clean, it took pretty long time because it was EVERYWHERE !!!!! on the floor, every doors, on the wall !!! When Adam came out again to check on me what I saw was he got splashed everywhere also !!! I just started to laugh...because his white t shirt was full of chocolate spots and also on his face !!! No wonder he ran away so quick and scared to scream !!! His face expression really made me laugh out loud. I was too busy to clean his face and when we arrived childcare centre and supervisor asked whats wrong with his face. I just cracked !! Ohh dear ... what a hektic morning !

4 comments:

Va:L said...

hahahahhaha.... I can't wait to see you and Adam! Start to count down. It's less than a month then I can spend my holiday with you...

Work work work harder now...

ahnam said...

a freaking kid, and a careless mum,the main ingredient for a funny family ...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha... so careless. How come you have time to do so much work in the morning? Geng!

QQAlice said...

Im early bird, my son and I normally wake up around 6am or abit later, and every morning is like a war also, can be small or big war like this milkshake things. And I got to leave home by 8am to send my son to childcare and by 8.20am I will be in the office. FYI - Morning is the most terrible session of my daily life.
I already get used to it..i work like a robot...just keep going keep going..dont stop dont stop ..then definately can get things done on time