Nov 6, 2007

Bali Trip

I just came back from Bali. It's a very rush trip. I didn't have enough rest at all, while I was there for 4 days 3 nights.



Our flight reached Denpasar, Bali on Friday evening. We walked out to have dinner after reaching hotel. We walked back around 11.30pm, and we woke up 2.00 am next day to go Lovina to see dolphins. It's a great experience to sit on this kind of "speed" boat (slow and narrow). You can add the seat whenever you want. It's very flexible. See, I was the first person in the boat, who defense the rest of the auntiesss behind me...hehe...So after this picture, you will not be able to see dolphins in my picture collection. I wasn't able to take pic...

(Everyone is tired. Look very 5 gum yun...hehe..)
We were sitting in the boat, and chased for the dolphins. Pity dolphins that they were not able to swim in peace.
Then we went to Gitgit highest waterfall in Bali. This is the way we walked to waterfall, there is padi field.
We saw this lady climbed the tree. It's so so so high eh!
Finally, after 600m walk, the waterfall was just in front of us. This the the highest jor.....a bit regret to walk to far to see this....
I forgot what this is anymore...sorry hehe...anyway, it's one of the temple....
In the temple, found this nice tree lol
Nice temple....nice weather....nice environment...
See the ladies? they can use their head to support many things. Their balancing skill is.....PERFECT!!!
see? I don't know what this flower call, but it's up side down, and it is as big as a hat. Look at the size of it on my head? There is bigger one...it's available in Malaysia too...
Indian stars...
This is the market in front of "Tanah Lot". see the batman? It's hanging there, and it's very big ehh....1st time to see bat....at this size, and didn't move....
Another side of this batman....
The market in front of Tanah Lot sell a lot of things.....see? And I got a huge poster at very cheap price here...and 2 dress, and....some souvenirs....and...can't remember...
Tanah Lot entrance ehh....They always have the "gate" which behind me. It represents Yin and Yang, which always come at symmetry.
See? Tanah Lot, the temple at the sea....We can't walk in. They just let whoever wanna pray to walk in.

By the way, 90% of Balinese are very religious, and they believe in Hinduism. So, they have few famous pork dish. The two most famous is Babi Guling and Basok. I tried to find it from day one, but I couldn't find Basok. So when we reach Tanah Lot, I saw a lot of small small stalls, just like mamak. I go one by one stall to ask. Until a stall, the lady opened her mouth and surprised look at me.....when I ask for Basok Babi.....then immediately, i ring a bell that, eh...this lady is with tudung, and.....eh....the corner of the stall was written there "muslim....XXX"....shit......very sorry, sorry sorry........yau guai mok guai sai lou zhai 5 sek sai gai....
This is the massage place!!! ICHIBAN Nehhh....very nice....I gave my "virginity" to this massage centre. I never pay to get naked and let people touch/massage like that.... And we need to share room...I shared with my colleague....we both naked....so ashame....
This is another temple....we can't go in with shorts, and mini skirts. So we have to wrap with this purple clothes, and yellow string. We tried to be sexy with it..hehe...This is the Cliff's Edge temple.
See? so so so high....

Nice? There were a lot of monkey at this place. Monkeys were trained to steal tourists sun glass, hand bag, glasses, camera and more. So we were warned to be careful. Therefore, I can't show you the monkey pics. They monkey as big as a dog.....scary!!!

And there are more pics that I am not able to share, because they are with my colleagues. I will exchange with them soon :P

I gave another virginity to Bali, which I surf first time there. It's a lot of fun!!! I fall into love with the surf board now..... I just want to go back to Bali for surfing and white water rafting...of course, I can't miss the massage lol...

Right now, my body is so pain....I can hardly go toilet, and I have had difficulty to drive home when I reach KL. So so so so damn pain......It could be may be too long never exercise, and I play too rough when I surf. I forgot the pain. I just jump on surf board whenever I see big wave. and PUSH MYSELF to stand......balance...and fall....and knocked on surf board....bring the surf board out to the middle of sea again, and repeat and repeat....same thing...




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Advertising time. I need to promote this van driver/owner/tour guide. He is very nice, sweet, polite, and humble. His name is Putra (it means son to Balinese, but it means prince in Malaysia). He can organize trip for you. Price is relatively cheap!!! RM 120 for a day, from 9am-10pm. If 3 hours distance, then he will charge a bit higher, which is RM 180. Still very good price, because this price is regardless head count.

Here is his contact ( He was so happy that I asked for his contact, he said...his pleasure, berperasan, thought I wanna date him...hehe...he was just kidding)...

Name: Kadek Putra
Add: Br. Kebon, Pandak Gede,
Kediri, Tabanan, Bali.
Handphone: +6281-338-204026.
email: dek_uci@yahoo.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

See... i've told u Bali is nice... takut mati don wanna go... at the end mah go liao :P

btw... apasal u look bulat jor?

QQAlice said...

The photo that all aunties on the boat make me laugh like hell. The aunties' faces are so funny....it seems you are the only one enjoying the trip. lol

Va:L said...

Sharon:I takut mati, but this is paid trip, company called it management training trip...so die die also must go. Don't you see, many places I do not recall the name, bcoz I didn't bother what itinerary it is. I slept a lot in the van, very tiring...

Alice: hehehehhe funny hor...their face...a lot of complaints all time. Food also not ngam, they eat until wanna vomit. Not adventurous enough. It's actually not that bad...

Va:L said...

by the way, yes i round jor...hehe...
too happy ler......continue my reducing weight program....after my Bangkok trip

Shopaholicfern said...

hey, glad that u enjoyed urself in Bali...did lotsa shopping?
And walau, how come u getto go bali and bangkok, so nice wan?

Va:L said...

hey fern...of coz i did shop hehe...There is Rip Curl factory outlet, the things are super cheap! And the handicrafts are cheap also...I shop till i borrowed money from my colleagues....i borrow almost Indo Rupiah 1 million!! hehe...terrible