Jul 10, 2008

Gold Coast Australia, day 2

We were arranged to go Sea World for second day! It's fantastic, I love it. I can feel the warmest scene the human interaction with animal! It's so touching....

First show that we saw was dolphin. They are so smart!!! And they are communicating well with human!


Like scooter ler

ha...I have got a chance to get close to them...

The bottle cost Aus $10!!! .....well.....nothing better...so....
The pirate ship...
The undersea world
Sesame Street!!

We also see Seagulls show....it's interesting, but not as good as dolphin

The group picture...
This is another show, which called Wipe Out. Those peoples are good in water ski-ing! I wish to join!

Ha.....yeah right. We even take this........sorry to the girl beside me, I have got the horse...hehe



Our dessert after dinner...... more to try this night! The left second bottle was good, it's fruity white wine.....

No comments: