Jul 7, 2008

Don't forget to live!

It's been busy these days. I will have to update this blog by this weekend. A lot to update all of you. And before that, I would like to share a quote, which I think very meaningful.

"To Make Money we Lose our Health and then
To Restore our Health we Lose Money........
We Live as if we are Never Going to Die..and
We Die as if we Never Lived"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree, must enjoy life to the max so that you won't regret leaving :-)

Once my manager told me not to enjoy life too much because you will spend too much money and at the end you won't have money when you are old.

But I thought who could guarantee you a long life? Maybe next month we might be diagnosed as having cancer and that time you will regret why you haven't put so much time to value your life.