Jul 8, 2008

Australia Trip

Ha...I am back from Australia trip. yes, that's the trip that company sponsored us because of we hit target...:P

I went with a group of my colleague, range from 27 years old to 45 years old. Mostly guys, 15 of us.
We departure on 20th June after work direct to LCCT and leave Malaysia around 9.30pm. I went there after work, you will see my first day clothing is actually wore for 2 days! We started our trip direct after we reached Gold Coast. VERY TIRING!!!

I will blog this trip as in one day one blog later.....a lot of pics to update...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thougth just you and your colleague. Didn't know that there was a bunch of them.. a lot of uncle though.. you must have felt boring hehe

Sasha Tan said...

ah..scared me when i came in and saw a few of the familiar faces! i tot the uncles blogged and Then i see properly its u! *phew*

Va:L said...

Adrian,
Yeah, it's whole bunch of them ler...:P without jin friends, a bit boring lol....:P

Sasha,
hehehhe you still remember them eh? Ha....I don't know if they found this blog though...