
hm.....I was quite happy that class is resumed. So I have something to do on Sunday.
I think I couldn't wait for it. I have started to dream that I was in class since Saturday night. I woke up late because of it, as I thought I already in class. I saw many of my friends inside, included one who is not supposed to be there, Mr. Sonny. Ha.....I don't know why, he always appears in my dream, and I think his look is different. It could be I forgot how he looks like, as it's been long time I do not see him.
Then, I continue the class next morning, real one ha. Law class, and then in the afternoon, I thought I suppose to have no class. Who knows, I was too blur, I am having different class from my other friends. So...I have class. And my class only 4 more classmates ( I do not know all of them), it's Employee Relation a HR course.
In conclusion, both classes are boring. At the same time, I found the similarity for the 2 classes are, the lecturers are good ....in reading. They read line by line from the text book/note that provided by the university. They assume us do not know how to read AT ALL.
Law class is slightly better, we are like in story telling class. The mama told us story with tone. The Employee Relation class is like in 80's class. The uncle still used hand writing notes, write it on board, and copied exactly points from text book. And expect us to copy from the board. GOSHHhhhhh I am afraid that....I will keep skipping class for the rest of the term. Self-study liao...
No comments:
Post a Comment