I forgot to mention yesterday. I was playing with Coco "running", and "hide and seek".
For those never been to my house. My room is like a studio. My bed room is at the original living room, then I have another 2 rooms which connect with a same toilet.
So I ran in from one room and ran out from another room, and keep running for several rounds. Then I realised, eh,.....Coco is not following me anymore. Then, when I looked front, she ran from the opposite direction. She knows it can be that way! So smart!!! She waited me at another direction. I got the feel of.....like going to zoo, but not to see the animal. It's to let the animal to see me! Dumb Dumb :P
Today I kept Coco's cage aside already. From tomorrow onwards, even day time, she will be at the balcony, not in the cage anymore.
YES! I am taking risk. As today I already got few V V and few poo poo everywhere. Even after I mop while floor with Dettol!!! I am a bit upset. Hope that Coco will learn soon...
Btw, any method to make her more active? She wont run if I do not run. I sit, she sleep. So it's tiring to run together. Any other way? Suggestion please?
2 comments:
min hui, golden are not very active dogs.. and coco is still young. I once brought my 3 months old golden to a park about 100 meters away. we ran there and when we wanteed to run back, he stop half way, lay flat and refuse to stand up!!!so i guess that's their characteristic
ha??? I read books, they said golden need to walk a lot. So I thought of to make her walk more! She needs the exercise to make her healthier wor...
Post a Comment