Jul 12, 2008

Coco Learning Stage Day 3, and 4...

12/7/08
I stayed home this weekend to be with Coco. I first time ever shower for her, which is a very good experience. She wasn't clean. So I went to buy her a powder, simply because I can't shower her again for the next two weeks. But I can't keep her to be smelly hor....

When I was at the pet shop, the pet shop owner (different pet shop from where I bought Coco) told me to get Coco's injection proof from where I bought her. It's a must! Can't just believe the pet shop like that, it's dangerous to Coco, and it's immoral. However, I think since when I bought it I knew it, and I agreed to buy, I rather pay for the injection. The pet shop owner, Raymond said....NO!!! he has to know the date of birth and the injection date of Coco! I regretted to buy Coco from the pet shop, which doesn't operate in the other pet shop standard. But....I got a lovely doggie. Right now, I just hope that no virus will attack Coco. I have to let her go for 2nd injection (gotta believe she has one before) by next week. Hm.....Po Pi....She will be okay....

I also found a black thing attached on her leg....I thought that's something like tumor. Who knows it is kutu, A BIG ONE!!!

Hm....then yesterday I have a lot of guests came to visit her. She played till so tired......She was so sleepy last night. When peoples leave her on the floor, she straight with the position of ..."I am tired, don't bother me".




13/7/08
I kind of catch what is Coco shi shi and poo poo timing. When I see she prepares to "start" I quickly bring her to the right place. She then started. I gave her treat after that. (Correct me if I were wrong). 2-3 times already!

When I cleaned up the place for her.....she was busying follow me here and there. I was running from one room through toilet to the other room. She tried as there is a step, which she didn't know how to pass through. She knows it now!! Good girl. I then need to move things around, I put her on the lazy chair. She jumped down from the chair, then I left her again. She stayed there, and perhaps because of the mat, she feel cooling and fallen into sleep now.

From last night, she also learned how to put the ball and her bone into her mouth to another place. I brought her bone from the cage to my room, she brought it back from living room to the cage! Funny girl....Then she tried to open "real big mouth" to take the ball from one place to another. I didn't take video or photo for that scene, as I wasn't prepared. And I have to compliment "good girl"...a bit bz :P But I got this towel's video...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! really cute!! beh tahan hehehe

Va:L said...

Yeah Thanks!.......she is lol!