Jul 14, 2008

Coco, Day 5

It's Monday. I have to work. So I woke up early to play with her and feed her before I go to work. Ha! Not sure was I too sleepy or was I missing Coco too much. When I go to work, I forgot my cell phone, then I went back to take. I was so sleepy along the Kesas Highway! When I reached office, I realized I forgot my handbag when I pick up my cell phone.

Sigh....

I went home after work, and play with her, and fed her for second meal. After she finishing the meal, I put her into cage to poo poo and V V..... Sorry I just knew it's my mistake. Doggie doesn't poo poo/ V V at the same place as where they sleep. So after a while, she was begging me to release her, I told her poo poo 1st. Then she thought I want her to sit...she was quietly sitting there, and wish me to release her.....So I tried to tell her poo poo 1st.....After 10 mins....she was angry. She was biting bone, and when I called her name, she "jeling" me....then turned her head...when I called her name again....she turned her head further to where I can't see her face!

Of course, I was sad. So I opened the door, and asked her out. She didn't come out like how she usually does. So I put in my hand to take her out. She was like so "koh lian" (Pity)....then like wanna cry.....so I hug her, and massage for her. Her head was trying to rub on my hand like telling me......she was upset! Her mood was spoiled whole night.

hm.....I then decided to take a risk, to let her sleep in room last night.

This morning turn up not that bad. I expected her to Poo Poo and V V everywhere, and might damage something. But I only saw her V V everywhere when I woke up. When I was cleaning the place, she poo poo at the 1st spot that I cleaned. Hm......then she also didn't damage anything. I think I will try to let her out tomorrow day time. Not today! As...I am struggling on how to teach her poo poo and V V and where to locate her toilet :P gonna keep the cage. No more cage for her.....



Coco favourite position for her legs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart when my puppy does not wanna stay in the cage!! I cannot stand their cries. Maybe that’s why my dogs usually acting like crazy dogs, never listen to me. Totally Spoilt !!

Va:L said...

I have keep the cage aside!