The journey from hotel to Movie World is about 30 mins. Right from the departure, I started to call the phone company, Optus to register for the prepaid card. It took me approximately 40 mins....see? When I reached, I was still on the line with the operator! BAKA!

Ha.....Movie World....Here we go.....

Here is the map for us to explore the whole park!...It's not that big, at first we were worrying that how to spend whole day there, and at the end, we didn't have enough time in there :P

This is the Batwing ride! I didn't make it. I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!! Sia sui!



This is Superman Ride! I CAN'T TAKE THIS EITHER!!! It's not for me!


This is the Bank.....ha...Kanasai, it's closed.....thought they have such a cute set up really for banking operation :P


They also have parade......the familiar cartoon characters are all out!











A break after some rides....My pants was wet actually, there was a ride which made us all wet, because the water spilled into our ride. I bought a sandal to change as well...

Am I qualified to be car model ah?

This Shell is very old jor ler....

Piang Piang Piang...I remember this cartoon. I watched it when I was small...but I forgot its' name. :P Sorry



There was a show. This young girl was sitting behind me. So I bring her over to my lap to watch the show. At the middle of the show, she was poo poo....ha......smelly...but she is cute!!!!

I want Batman actually!




My head was stuck ....


This Shrek 4D is very interesting. It's like motion master in Genting Highland, but it's with smell and water together during the show. Not only movement.





After the Movie World, as usual we had dinner and then walk. We FOUND THIS!!! This liquor specialty shop actually allowed customer to walk in to the fridge to buy in carton form. I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment