Jul 11, 2008

Coco Day 2


I missed Coco so much when I went to work today...I was worrying about her, what is she doing at home, and was she okay?

Lucky I had an appointment in KL, so I can got home around 6pm before I attend the funeral. I went home to feed her, then play with her. My brother came to join me, play with her together. but when I reached home her poo poo was smelled even I was outside of my room..... luckily not difficult to clean....and the smell goes away easily...or I immune i wonder...:P

She now knows how to stop a ball, which is bouncing (2nd day of having a toy, she never had one). She still doesn't know how to catch the ball with mouth, may be she is still a baby. She roughly know how to sit also.....she is smart. But when she see I prepare food for her, she can't wait. Then after I prepared, she only eat once, the second and third meals were wasted as she didn't want to eat.

I found that she is scared with the staircase. Ha....hehe.....I placed her at the bottom stair level. She dare not move. I pulled her two legs down, she was like hanging, she dare not move. Then I slowly pull her down to guide her few times, she still dare not try. But she was funny with her "opss....cant move at all" look. I will try again..

Ah....by the way, since last night till now, I have arranged Coco for blind dates. She has got a lots of friends that want to meet her up. She has June, Fluffy, Sheena, Boi Boi....and more....
And many of my friends/my sister friends are coming to visit her!!! See? She is getting famous!!!

And she also received a sms from Boi Boi. She was so happy to know Boi Boi wanna meet her too. Thank you Boi Boi that giving Coco confidence to stay with me. But too bad, Boi Boi mentioned that Sonny, the homey guy might not take him to meet Coco. Boi Boi has to take driving license 1st! hm....guess not much worry, I am sure Sonny wanna meet cuty Coco as well. Worst come to worst, I do not mind to drive Coco to meet Boi Boi :P

She also invited by Li Yun to go to her house to play with her doggie, and I can have BBQ there. awesome isn't it?

Tomorrow is a big day for me! I have to do house keeping and make sure no messy thing, so I can provide Coco bigger space.

She is very guai...Night time when she scares, she bark, and cried....when I said ..."Yes, Coco, Stop it" then she will stop....She wont kacau me.....puppy wor....so guai liao....love her....

When she goes near to something, when she about to bite, I said "ha"...she will look at me then stop doing it. ha.....guaiiiii...good girl...

P/S: Origin of Coco's name
I was having few names floating in my mind. The first one is Mun Mun...Sound nice! But think again, it's my Cantonese name! Can't be. Then I started to miss Sexy (my chow chow 5 yrs ago), but can't be also. Sexy is another cute doggie that we have to remember.... then Bobo.....but we thought of Edison's case, so..no way.... then Coco Lee's image was floating in my mind when i see Coco's eye lashes..... sexy one.....and outdoor type.......so.....She is Coco. but when I said Coco, Shan thought is Cocoa, because of her brown coat. So....I decided to get her a last name...

By the way, my Coco is a Hokkien doggie :P She listen to Hokkien command, with some English lar....hehe.....


here is Coco's friend list:
Fluffy
Boi Boi
June
Sheena

No comments: