A page with a few authors...Please refer to "Lin Wu to you by...." to recognize the actual author of the particular blog... Hope you like it.
Jul 28, 2008
Jeff Chen aka Yat Gor @ FM988 and Grace his wife
Because of facebook I believe many people have found their long lost friends back from schools, universities, work, etc. I am one of them. Not only that I found them and they found me too. The experience of getting back in touch with some oldies is priceless especially after such a long long time.
How can you imagine someone will still remember you when you never thought of them for one single moment for the past N years? But once you remember them, you got lots of memories about them. Good or bad .. its all good now.
Jeff Chen ( Yat gor from FM988 if you guys heard about him ) is my high school friend that we met on 1991 our first year in high school we were in the same class until we graduated I think. Since I left high school we never kept in touch but I heard about him from some other friends that he has been working for FM988. This was the first, last and the only news I heard about him since we all left high school.
Two days ago he added me, I took awhile to recognise him coz back in high school we called people chinese name..now we all using english name. And some information abouth him from his profile and his pictures made me guessed its him. He looked so different from high school look but he is looking way much better and happier. He is always a happy go lucky little man.
I browsed through his profile and found one video which is this one. I was stoned when watching it because to me, it is such a good idea to create this video..such a good memory for them...such a lovely move..on top of that its funny too. So I would like to share this video with you guys and hope you guys enjoy it !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think if your classmate David does not go to Perth, he is qualified to be DJ too. Too bad he is in AGRICULTURE FACULTY!
Yeah that faculty..never heard of it until from his mouth...akward !!!
hehehheehe ya lol...he is majoring something really special.
Post a Comment