Jul 15, 2008

What would you like to say to someone next to you?

Yestreday morning when I went to work, the Mixed FM was asking a question. "If giving a chance to talk to a stranger next to you (it could be on train/bus/next car during traffic jam/at public), what would you like to say to them?"

And co-incident, my friend told me, a guy sat next to him on a long distance bus was keep swearing "mahcibai kan ne, pooki, lan jiao, and etc." then sharing experience of having a China girl from Karaoke. Hm......


If you were him, What would you do?

Another scenario that I was trying to tease my friend was, did the stranger talk on phone and seeking for his agreement during the phone conversation? As some of the peoples like to do that.

How long will you be able to "tahan" for this conversation?


Hm.......I think if I were him, I also didn't know what to do. Although I swear for fun, when face this kind of professional....I'll step back for not to swear any :P

I probably will show my annoying face to get him stop talking ler....or dialing a number to someone and start to talk. And perhaps tell my friend (top choice would be Shan who can act very fast with me)..."aiyo.....sien......the one next to me keep swearing. I can't get a peace". Say it softly, but gotta make sure the guy hear it :P


Back to the FM question. A girl said she saw a guy next car (nice and expensive car), putting his finger into the nose, then transfer something from nose to the mouth!!!! WALAO EHHHHH.....

This scenario.....I suggest, look at the guy, smile to him....put your finger next to your nose to say Hi to him!!! GOSHHHHh

No comments: