Jul 1, 2008

This is so called HUMANITY

When I was reading through Ian Usher ( the guy who sold his life) 's website, I found this letter that wrote by someone name Chris and aksed Ian a favor to post his letter on Ian's website.



This is something that I always want to do but I don't have the capital and ability as yet. But I always told myself that if I am a rich person I will also help the homeless people. I will build a big and simply shelter for homeless people and provide facilities and food and any things that we need in our life.



But when? I don't see it coming at all. This wish that I have has been quite awhile. I got this idea when I was really young...perhaps about 15 years ago? Everytime when I walk on the street and I see those homeless people my mood will change. And it will be alot of things going through my mind. How can I help???



What Chris done is really a gift. At least he started off something. I really mentally support him. Not financilly .. not physically as yet. Hope one day I will.



Here is the letter from Chris. http://www.alife4sale.com/other_Blog.htm
Scroll down abit and you can see the letter.

No comments: