Coco is growing to 10 weeks old now. She is reaching the naughty week. She is teething. She doesn't mouthing like last time. Now she bite everything included me!
But lucky, not so pain yet. She runs very fast nowadays. I tried to jump to higher place yesterday. She couldn't follow, but today she did it. She did it easily!!! SO FAST!
I love to play chasing game with her. When I stop, she has to do emergency break, which allowed her to jam break or a turn. It looks so funny!
She even can chase me from the staircase. Due to bigger space to run at my parents' house. I have been camping here for very long already!.... I gotta go home tomorrow :P
Coco really let me forget some depression.... but just when I am home. That's also good that she always become a reason I stay home, and do not think of going out also.
Coco also becomes my family chatting topic. My parents also always use her as a topic to talk to friends. My dad was trying to talk and play with her, but he denied. Ha....my mom got CCTV to proof....hehe....
No comments:
Post a Comment