Jul 29, 2008

Coco Days after Days

Coco had her 1st vaccination yesterday. Friends.....Coco can't meet your darling yet, as the vet advised she needs to get total 3 vaccination (in 3 months) then only she can meet other doggie friends. I can't wait for that. and only after 3 vaccination she can then go for outing. I also can't wait for that, as I wanna train her to poo poo and shi shi outside. She is now poo poo and shi shi anytime she likes, but at one place. Once the place is fulled, then she will try to explore to other new place.

I usually need to wake up at least once during mid night around 3am or 4am to clean for her, and 6am.

And recently, I am so tiring, therefore I wake up around 6.20am. By then, she already pulled out her toilet's newspaper into my room from balcony. ah...then i have more works to do.

She started to do it 3 days ago.
There were two times found, she wanted to clean up her shi shi in room.
There were two times found she just bring in the newspaper to play with. Especially, just when I am preparing to work, when I was in the toilet. Guess she wants my attention, not to let me go to work.

Then this morning another time. She tried to bring in the newspaper, which full with her shi shi. I wonder, is that because she knows I usually throw this newspaper outside of my room, so she is trying to do the same. Hm....anyway, I manage to wake up, JIT when she reached the balcony door. So lucky! Not into my room yet.

Hm.....to avoid too messy in my room, and to punish her, she is now at balcony only these two days. She is a bit emotional.....I really afraid of, she might get into depression so soon.....

Coco these two days "standard" look.

No comments: