Jul 22, 2008

Tiring Coco and tiring Min-Hui

Today I planned to bring Coco for vaccination. I afraid she got virus. So I called the pet shop to check her birthday, and her first vaccination date.

Hm...too bad, I can't get both!....

So I brought her direct to the nearer pet shop to shower then vaccinate. The owner didn't wanna vaccinate for her. She is too weak! And told me she is not pure Golden Retriever. Hm...whatever she is, she is my Coco. I am fine with it. Just worry about her health, as do not know what species she is mixed from.

Anyway while waiting, I shop for her new pet food (as she didn't like her current one, always can't finish), toys, and some ki li ka lang.....

Well, all I hope is, she will grow up healthily.
Hope she won't be too bored at home when I go to work. As every time I came back, I saw her tears dried up already.

I tried my best to put in more time to be with her. It's all I can do. I will see what I can improve later...She is tired. She is sleeping on her new bed.


As for myself? I am tiring from the training and amazing race last weekend. And tired from the driving from KL to Penang, Penang back to KL, of course because of the rain, I got sick too. I was on MC yesterday! I have got very low blood pressure again. I couldn't stand up from the toilet for 3 hours. After 3 hours, I walked to my bed, and I was there for another 4 hours. I couldn't move. Very suffered. Hm....when I got some feeling, I called my mom to tell her I was on MC, and because I scared it's dangerous that I might faint anytime, so I got back to my parents' home to rest till around 11pm.

I thought I am okay today. But due to unreasonable request from my supplier, I guess I got very high blood pressure today. He is so good ya? know I got low blood pressure and "gek" me to bring up my blood pressure, which I can feel it flows up to my brain quickly.

Pressure...pressure...pressure.....lucky I have a sweet Ginger Beer soft drink to increase my happiness throughout my body. Refreshment!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. Joshua here !!.. See more Coco's Picture here at http://me.fazai38.com/?p=27

Cheers.. Enjoy!!

Va:L said...

promoting ur site ah? haaaa