When I was away, I brought her back to my parents home. She slept at Joshua's room. The night I brought her back, I got a chance to see her from webcam. Guess I was too emotional. I missed her very much, and when I saw her on my screen, I really wanna hug her, and wanna cry.
Anyway, my mom's maid showered her without drying her. I was so worry!!! Kanasai
These few days, the main thing she learned is the way to climb up and down stair case. SO SAI LEI!!! She did it very fast!!!
Guess what she got for present? My mom made her new bed!! See? She loves to sleep on it.
3 comments:
Ur coco very "hang fok" aa...hehe
ha she is...my mom was making her dress...but it wasn't nice, and she didn't like it. So I didn't post it.
Today I am taking new risk. I leave her in the room not only balcony anymore. Let her to have bigger space!
Hope she will toilet at the balcony like what she knows at night time...
po pi po pi...:P
I love Golden Retriever. I just love em.
Post a Comment