I was kind of very depress...Very Depress for the past two weeks.Most of the time, it's human related issues, their attitude problems. It's fucking annoying to talk to peoples who are like animal, who doesn't understand human talk.
Is that depression seasonal? As I found not only myself who get depress. My subordinates got very depress with the same reason. Of course, I didn't tell them my depression. They came to me, and told me this. We can't communicate with animals. Last weekend, Adrian also told me he is having depression these days.
But when I said can't communicate with animals, I think of Coco, Coco is much better than them. Coco is much understandable.
I think must go clubbing to avoid further depress :P gotta go out this Friday! ....
2 comments:
join the club...i am absolutely in the most extreme depression moments now. I felt like I couldn't breath anymore or even numb to anything that happen around me. Most main issue came from Adam and his bad skin condition..its getting worst and had to go for hospital specialist for on going treatment..been running everywhere to look for better doctor. Hoefully this one can fix it. on top of that..sleepless night since sam started as taxi driver..every mid night about 3am got to go to pick him up at the place where he drops off the taxi at the operator's place..imagine...u only sleep at about 10pm the earliest then got to wake up at 3am then will only fall asleep again at 5am. Somemore its not a good sleep coz adam will keep scratching himself and i must wake up to stop him..keep yelling and pushing his hands away from his body...then i got to wake up at about 7 30am to keep yelling adam to eat breakfast and change and put lotion all over his body and push him to walk to the car..always hurry hury !! it is hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very very angry...im tired i guess i may collapse soon. I dont eat probably...adam doesnt eat probably also...all thesse shit make my life up side down.
hey Alice, let's work it out together! the club is not a place where we wanna stay forever!
I will walk out from it. But I have plan.
You gotta find way. I forgot about you when I wrote this blog. Now I recall, you were so mang zhang last week! hm......
Post a Comment