Jul 24, 2008

Coco....

heheheh sorry ah...day day Coco....well, my days already filled with Coco...so nothing more but her :P

She is still lau sai-ing ler! She is so helpless....but finally yesterday she ate the food that I prepared for her. She ate 70% of it. And I bring her to see vet. Ah....pity.......she was so scared again! sai-test (poo poo test), then jio-test (urine test) to check whether she got virus infection. Luckily she didn't, and she didn't have the fever that I suspected. Thanks god! My po pi takes effect!

She was so tired after medication! She didn't like the medicine. Well....I KNEW THE WAY to feed her that! I did it this morning.
Her new dress....a bit over sized :P Will let her wear it when she grows bigger.


Isn't she looks pretty? hm.....

I camp at my parents' place last night, sleeping on the tilam. She curi curi came to my tilam mid night after I slept. But my mom brought her to her bed again, as she lau sai. Then....she came to me again after my mom slept.

hm......Thanks to my mom and sorry that trouble her last night. As Coco stepped on own poo poo, which needed to clean...smelly eh.....

I still leave her to be at my parents' place, as she is still sick. I will bring her back tonight.

2 comments:

QQAlice said...

yerrr she looks so cute on the last photo with the dress and looking at the camera...it is funny to hear that she lao sai for so long...and poor coco got to suffer that !! hope she gets well soon and you too !! sick again..take good care darl !!

Va:L said...

Hey she is recovered lar!!!!

She is now gaining weight, which I am very happy with. She eat more than before!!! How nice!....

She is pretty...always hehe