Jul 30, 2008

Dream


I was overnight at my parents' place. This time I sleep with my sis. The dream's room. She always has fantastic dreams from the room.

And I had very nice dream at the beginning too. But after I woke up and slept back at 3am (ha...habit, as need to wake up to check Coco at that hour), I dreamed of my ex-bf, Alston. I thought everything is over, who knows, I am still so scare to see him. In real life, I always scare to see him, as he is the origin of my pain. Although I have forgiven him from the next day he moved, I still very scare to see him. And lucky I didn't see him since then. But I always tell myself, I am not the one who betray the relationship. That's he, himself. Why should I feel guilty to see him?

I am so pai seh to myself that even in dream, I saw him walked into a shop lot that I was shopping at. And I started to hide myself, and walk further from him.

I really hope myself to be zhang hei, when I see him next time, I shall walk forward to say Hi and smile to him.

Hm.....I think he came into my dream is because my sis told me she saw him 2 days ago. Well...She saw him walking hand by hand with an obese lady. I wonder if he married, and has kid already. Or buy 1 get 1 free? My family always remind me about him, to make me remember my lesson. Perhaps is time to get them stop talking about him.

Anyway, hope he will step away from my dream. I prefer to dream of my dream guy, which is happier for me to escape from my current real life depression.

No comments: