Coco was so happy when she met her friend at my parents' house. She saw it during her first visit. She sat next to Blackie. Last night she forgot she met Blackie before. She kept kissing the Blackie, and thought of to play with it. Who knows....it's a fake doggie ah...
My mom use it to scare cats that my neighbour have. So the cats won't come into our house.
I enjoy Coco fighting Blackie scene very much. Hope you like it :P
Another good news! Today when I got back home, I don't see poo poo and V V everywhere too!!! She did it on newspaper already!!!
I am going outstation, she is now in my brother's room. According to my brother, she also V V on newspaper!!! HOW NICE!!!! It's faster than what I expect again!
I told Joshua, better keep his little carpet in case Coco can't find her toilet or she wanna make marking. But he trust her. Thank you so much!!!! She is worth to trust :P hehehhehe I was watching her from Joshua's webcam...she is so guai....
I miss her so much!!!
3 comments:
This is so cute!
Your coco very clever ler..know how to vv at the proper place
Min hui, Coco is cute. Hehe...
"ho lun chun" when i see her playing with the tower in another clip that u posted.
Hey...Elaine, Yeah!!! Coco is smart and cute ler! I brought her back home last night, she still remember where to "oh"...hehe
Glenn!!!! You have to meet my Coco!!!
Post a Comment