Aug 24, 2007

Friday Night Dinner

It's so good to have time make my own dinner finally! I got a bottle of Sardine that I wanted to try. It's in oil instead of like regular one in tomato sauce. This is the set up of dinner... Some cucumber, one bottle of sardine, one avocado, mustard (but didn't use), and bread.
Butter the bread, and put on the avocado on top of the bread.
Put some cucumber on the bread to make it feel fresh, from the crunchy cucumber. Then leave the whole piece of sardine (in oil) on the bread.

That's it!!! It was delicious, tasty, healthy, and easy!!!
Add Image

1 comment:

QQAlice said...

yummm !!! thats what i usually made for lunch break at work. Instead of sardine I got it with smoked salmon in can. I did it the same with Avocado and cucumber but with no butter. It is really delicious, cheap and healthy. Most of the time i really too lazy to think of what to eat therefore I rather just bring some slices, a can of tuna and mixed salad to do my sandwich. Easy !!