Since 1-2 weeks ago, I almost hear my friends/colleagues/course mates asked me...
" Min-Hui, are you okay? you look tired"
" Min-Hui, you curi ayam (catching chicken in Malay, usually people use to describe a person do not have enough rest on previous night) last night? why didn't you sleep?"
" hey! Min-Hui, guess what? from far, I can see you in the crowd. You are the most outstanding with the sleepy look."
" What happen to you? look so chan (it's Cantonese word, to describe a person look tired, and look souled out)."
" Min-Hui, are you very pressure at work or study? Min-Hui, how many times I told you not to work so hard? relax. Work can never be finished"
" Min-Hui, you better pay attention to your own health. Slow down, don't do everything at once. You are not superwoman! If you kept on like this, you will not find any bf (this is worst! cursing me!!!)"
I felt so sad, and I shared this with my best friend Shan. After listening to her, I felt much more better. I am now trying to make myself look better with the tired look.
She told me that the last time she saw me (last week) I looked okay. Peoples just jealous me, they want to break my confidence. Friend like her, she will never do that, because her self confidence level is so high that nothing can make her jealous me. So, ask myself to be confidence! I look great.
It's true that when I listen too much said that I look tired, I try to put myself more on bed to get enough sleep, and avoid to drink wine. The effect is worst, I felt my mental even more tired.
6 comments:
take some photos with your mobile, get the best pic out of yourself, u'll get the confident you need.
I try to open my eyes big....look cute ma..no problem...
Min hui, as long as you feel good you will always good look ! Tireness is normal to a way tooooo active girl like you. So why do you bother what they comment? It is good being active and healthy life. Keep on going. Do whatever you like to do and you think it is good to you.
For your information, I am absolutely different from the time that I was single. I admit that I was an extreme active girl, even my ex asked me why I dont feel tired? The reason he asked is because I always complaint that he didnt spend much time with me and I always want to go somewhere with him. But now, even shopping I feel really really tired. If I go to city for abit I will end up nap in the train.
Well, age does change us, step by step. But we have to keep ourself to fight! There is no ending!
tired is good! you have double eye-lids when you are tired you know...
Yeah don't let those people bring you down! U are loveable!
Jin Fatt, I almost forgot this hahahah...but i look very stone when i tired. And cannot be focus all time. I stopped drinking since last Sat. I think I should start drinking after i found myself not so stone hhahaha
Post a Comment