For those friends who leave KL to stay somewhere else, or someone who was in KL, and now at somewhere else...Miss KL? Please See? Please go with KL Style. Peoples are very annoyed by the traffic, when come to the traffic light turned red, they were just pretending not to see it. And they come from different directions and lanes, then tried to merge at the same lane. See how cool it is.
The next picture is not car accident! It's actually peoples trying to merge to the same lane. But it is very cool eh!
HOW BAD!!! Lucky I take out a combo set of meal from King Pie. However, due to the traffic, I manage to finish fries, and soft drink, and I still left my pie in fridge now....
On the way back home, there was an accident just right after the clear from jam. The motor cyclist was hurt, and sat beside the road. He looks like suffering from pain. The car driver who hit the motor cyclist stop his car, and the passengers were all panic. Mr/Ms. Motor Cyclist, please ride your bike with responsibility and style, Mr./Ms. Driver, please take care of the motor cyclist.Although I hate motor cyclist so much that they just ride the bike without value their own life, I hope as a car driver, we can pay a little attention to them. They have complaint that, not they do not want to use motor lane, just that many robbing cases when they use the motor lane. Not that they want to ride the bike at the middle of the road, but the road condition is bad, dangerous to ride at the road side without knowing whether any deep hole in front.
Anyway, Value your life, value our life! Drive safe, and ride safe, please also play safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment