Shopping is a keyword in women's life. I shop till drop all time. It's a very fun activity, you can enjoy the process of shopping, and enjoy what you have shopped at home say for a day, a week, a month, and up to a year.
You can enjoy shopping by your own or with friends. You can still get comments from others if you shop alone. Chat with the promoter or sales persons. It's a lot of fun when you found bore.
What I have mentioned is physical shopping. I love to shop in many other ways too, such as newspaper advertisement, mailer/leaflet, online, catalogue, TV shopping, and even telephone shopping. It's REALLY fun. Depends on budget you have, go for it. You might be over spent, then use credit card to settle it by next month then. Especially when I travel overseas, I love to "SHOW HAND".
Ah Nam called me last week, she was going for warehouse sales. Just through phone, I have bought 2 belts, 1 purse, and 1 handbag. I trusted her taste. Worst come to worst, I can still sell it to someone hahahhaha.....
I just cannot live without shopping. But somehow, I have cut down a lot. It's too much debts to pay off.
No comments:
Post a Comment