Aug 22, 2007

Further info on the invited author - A.C.

To make this blog readers get closer to the authors, let me show you more about A.C., Adrian Choy.
As said before, he is my best friend. I know him since 1997. It's always comfortable, happy and nice to talk to him. And we have many common habit, common interest, and common preference, and come to many common topic. We chat from A-Z or up side down, then when come to out of topic, we can cock talk all time. Or if we were tired, we can just keep ourselves silent, in few minutes. Below are some of his signature posture....



I will vote this as number one signature post!!! which he likes to curve his waist and show his tummy...(it was big yesterday, because we were very greedy at Venezia, we ordered a lot of food!!! It was so nice after adding in a lot of black pepper and salt :P) Rose is our dessert after dinner....keke

This is his signature "jia jia" (fake) smile. He was trying to cover his teeth.
This is the first time he tried on a longer version of ear ring. I thought the earing is very nice, in fact very nice on me. Sorry that it doesn't look nice on Adrian.
This is second time I can proof, his signature post.
This is the picture when I first got my new mobile phone, and he tested on my mobile camera. I have more in my mobile, if you need any, please contact me.

2 comments:

A C said...

Can't believe I got free publicity here... (sweating)

Va:L said...

kekekekekekkeke well u will have more admires....I kept some pics for my own pleasure jo....kekkkkkeke