Xiao Wei came back Malaysia from Singapore. She is joining Sharon, Desmond and I to Langkawi. So, I met Sharon and Xiao Wei, Mei Yun (another very classic friend) in KLCC. Ngam ngam, Adrian called said that he's in KLCC after interview. Cool! all the Jin's are out in KL. We have dinner at Little Penang then thank to them that entertained me for happy hour. We went to Aloha, where Adrian went to "piggy car" at his first time. This is his second time here, and he looks.....just like this...

I seldom go for happy hour, coz we love to dance. This place does not allow us to dance, as the environment full with more aging group of peoples, and therefore, we shiok sendiri to take pictures. And yes, this is me keke

This is Sharon...

The cuttie is Xiao Wei

I...was thirsty keke

Again...Long time I didn't have beer...

me and Adrian...beauty and the beast kekekekeke...sorry Jin Fatt! It's truth..keke

My "playmates" kekekekke....to LANGKAWI...

"Fok Lok Sau"...

Counting down...counting down to Langkawi!!! Counting down for assignment due date too....gotta do ass.....
No comments:
Post a Comment