It's always a question that, should we treat colleagues like friends?
I always tell myself that stay a distance with colleagues. However, as usual we are human ma..after working with the same peoples for so many years, there will be some feeling towards them. And starting to treat them as friends and even family members.
And things change all time. Especially peoples. I cannot control the peoples' mouth. I cannot control the content of their say. I hate peoples that always think they are such a fucking big influencer, and teach peoples what to do, which actually hurt everybody feeling, the emotion at work, and the motivation.
The person that talked bad behind me is one of the person I trusted most of the time. He see ghost talk ghost story, see human talk human language! DAMN! FUCK!!!He is influencing my team's motivation and emotion!
Now, I WARN MYSELF....I NEED TO DEFINITELY KEEP DISTANCE BETWEEN COLLEAGUES. A colleague can only be colleague forever. They can never be friend, even after they leave the company. There is no more room to grow further, sorry! Not to come even any closer.
I am not cold blood, I learned from experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment