The scene was always the same. I was driving at night. The road was very dark, and I don't know why I went to the wrong way. I felt I was very sleepy, I can't help myself to open my eyes to drive properly. Most of the time, it then goes to a very narrow road or under construction roads, and a truck then came from opposite way, then I got hit badly during that car accident.
Therefore, I warn myself to get enough sleep everyday. I really scare that happen to me. After Kong Kong's car accident incident, I told myself to drive slowly. However, due to time is always short, I can't drive slowly, but speed all time. I really got the dilemma conflict in mind with action.
2 comments:
I believe if you had this nightmare many times, it may be a warning from somewhere. Anyway... be careful while on the road.
Thanks for visiting my blog!!
ya! I found today driving skill cacat a bit...I couldn't response as fast as normal time. Tonight need to recharge.....
Post a Comment