I have my short term memory lost this morning. I have been using this Shell card for 2+ months. I have been using it by weekly, I didn't have any problem to recall the pin number. But, this morning when I went to Shell to fill gas, I couldn't recall the pin number at all. I stood there for 10 mins, from the machine to the kiosk inside to shop, while trying to recall. I gave up. I called my dad to ask, as he used that number previously.
My dad asked me, how can I forget the pin? I really have no idea. I couldn't tell. And I did a lot of stupid things this morning.
I used the wrong way in the college car park. The place where peoples drive up from basement, I tried to drive downwards. I realized, I am at pretty bad condition, I couldn't function well.
Is that because of the Rose I drank last night? I have had 3/5 bottle only.....ha......is that the main reason?
And I also felt so bad this afternoon. I slept in class for 1 1/2 hours@!!! I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't blame the heater that cause my eyes cannot open, this is not Canada. I think it's because of air-condition, my eyes were so dry, it made me cannot open my eyes.
1 comment:
My comment is A L A M A K !!!
Post a Comment