My sister, Gilvie's bf Chris asked for my parents permission to get engage with my sister this evening.
He is so embarrassed to announced and at the same time asked for permission. My parents didn't mention whether agree or disagree. They just kept on asking questions. I think sometimes the questions are a little bit too much for an adult at age of 23 years old haha... I don't even think of such questions before at age of 28...sh*t...
When to marry? What is financial stable? Do you think you are able to support the family if Gilvie doesn't work? Will you come to Malaysia? Have you make up your mind and really wanna get engage with Gilvie? Can you accept all of her bad habit? haha
I just want to know, how are we gonna celebrate it? Let's go .....
5 comments:
haha... guess who am i? i'm buffelo... u need to crack your head to find out... haha.. glad to hear that your sister is getting marry, well... is your brother-in-law is a foreigner?
Wow.. love the way your parents "interrogate" them hehehe how did they score?
hahahhaha....Chris hear beat was very fast. His face turn red. hahahha...One thing that i didn't mention. Most of the things, my sis asked for... Chris respected her decision, things like when to marry, what ring to buy haha...
Buffelo,
I know who you are! I met you with my primary school of friend in Penang "Chilled Out". :P
Wow I always have the feeling that they are going to get married soon. Congrat to your sister, they are really a lovely couple. Oh yeah, i like your sister new hair style, looks much more better than the long hair and she seems getting skinnier. Good on her !
So when are they going to be engaged? How was your sister reacted?
They engaged. I am not sure when are they going to marry, but i foresee very soon. It will be sooner than everyone else among our siblings.
Yeah she lost weight, she has been dieting since last year.
Post a Comment